A few weeks before the event, you can find the time schedule by clicking here.
Tickets for the paddock or the pit lane are not available during the TT. These privileges are included in a number of the hospitality arrangements. Click here for further information about the hospitality options during the TT.
- Bringing alcohol beverages and beverages in glass containers into the grounds is prohibited
- Striking and stabbing weapons, tools, agricultural plastics and other combustible materials are prohibited
- You will be patted down when entering the grounds
- Pets, like dogs, cannot be brought to the TT Circuit Assen
- Prohibited items will be confiscated and destroyed
- Instructions from security personnel and stewards must be complied with
- Anyone violating the rules will be removed from the grounds without being refunded their entry fee
Children to the age of 15 have free access during the Dutch TT, the Superbike World Championships and British Superbikes.
In the case of the TT this only applies to standing-only places.
In the case of the Superbike World Championships and BSB children also have access to the stands.
(Free children’s tickets can be obtained from the ticket windows at the track; they cannot be ordered in advance)
The parking areas and ticket windows at the track open at 6 AM.
After the TT regular ticket buyers receive a registration letter for the next TT. They have first right of refusal to reserve ‘their’ spot. Anyone buying a ticket for the first time automatically becomes a regular TT ticket buyer and will therefore receive this letter the next year as well.
The TT Circuit Assen has excellent disabled access. Click here for more information