TT Circuit Assen General Terms and Conditions
The information on this site has been compiled with the greatest care. However, TT Circuit Assen or any third parties it engages cannot be held liable in any way for inaccuracies, omissions or other deficiencies and for the consequences of these.
Conditions of sale
- Circuit van Drenthe B.V., further herein referred to as ‘TT Circuit Assen’, is the organiser of the annual TT Assen and the Superbike World Championships on the TT Circuit Assen.
- Upon loss or theft, the ticket holder cannot claim a replacement ticket or refund of any money. By receiving an admission ticket, the holder discharges TT Circuit Assen from any form of liability.
- An admission ticket remains the property of TT Circuit Assen. It is forbidden to re-sell the admission ticket to third parties or to give it to third parties for commercial purposes.
- An admission ticket is invalid without its check strip and must be shown on request.
- Visitors to events can be searched in advance. Persons who do not submit to this can be refused entrance without any right to a refund of any money.
- Any tickets for the Superbike World Championships and/or TT Assen ordered and paid for will be sent to the address specified by the buyer after 15 March; however, up to 1 week before the commencement of the event.
- Tickets ordered at a later date can be collected at the information desk of TT Circuit Assen.
Repayment and exchange of tickets
- TT Circuit Assen cannot take back or exchange tickets once they are sold. It will be at the discretion of TT Circuit Assen to deviate from the above only in the event of death or hospitalisation.
- TT Circuit Assen will never be liable for losses as a result of death, physical injury, accidents, harm, loss, damage or theft suffered by the consumer during or as a result of a visit to the event.
Moreover, the following conditions apply to ordering/reserving admission tickets via the internet service of TT Circuit Assen:
- TT Circuit Assen does not accept any liability for faults and/or inaccurate information on the internet site of TT Circuit Assen (www.ttcircuit.com).
- TT Circuit Assen reserves at all times the right to refuse an order/reservation without stating the reason.
- During the entire reservation period, from applying up to receiving the admission ticket, TT Circuit Assen cannot be held liable for any form and extent of damage or loss whatsoever. This also includes all forms of damage and loss caused by inaccurate or partially inaccurate information represented on the TT Circuit Assen internet site and/or the malfunctioning or part malfunctioning of any part of this internet site.
- The consumer himself is responsible for the correct entry of the details which are necessary to enable the credit card payment via the internet and for sending the tickets ordered.
- TT Circuit Assen is entitled to verify for accuracy the details provided by the consumer or to have them verified. Providing inaccurate or incomplete details may lead to the ticket(s) not being sent.
- TT Circuit Assen will only provide the ticket(s) if and as soon as the authorisation of the payment due has been obtained.
- For security reasons TT Circuit Assen has limited the number of tickets to be ordered via the internet by means of credit card payments to a maximum of 20.
In addition, any orders with a total amount exceeding € 1,000 cannot be dealt with.
- TT Circuit Assen is entitled to provide personal data to a third party (i.e. Ingenico Payment Services) in order to be able to enter and process the payment instructions.
- In the event of technical defects of any nature whatsoever by which the credit card payments cannot be processed and/or authorised, cannot be processed accurately or not in a timely manner, TT Circuit Assen cannot be held liable in any way.
- By the formation of an agreement between the consumer and TT Circuit Assen, the consumer accepts explicitly and without any reservation the applicability of these additional conditions and the conditions of sale.
- In the event that provisions in these additional conditions differ from the provisions in the conditions of sale, the provisions in the conditions of sale will prevail.
- In cases not provided for by these additional conditions, TT Circuit Assen will decide.
- Circuit van Drenthe B.V. has its registered office at De Haar 9 in (9405 TE) Assen and is listed in the Chamber of Commerce under nr. 04048613. The VAT identification number is NL8040.83.216.B.02.
Circuit van Drenthe B.V. can be reached for information on telephone number 0900-388 2 488 on working days from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm.